Sunday, April 10, 2011

End of Readathon Survey

For the last hour's challenge, there is a survey about our experiences.

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably hours 21-23 were the worst; I hit a brick wall
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Hunger Games, Harry Potter series
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Everything was very well run.  The update posts were fast and organized.  Mini challenges were awesome.  I don't have any complaints.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The mini challenges were really fun and varied.  Definitely helped break up the reading stints.
5. How many books did you read?
I only finished one, but I got a good bit of the way through my second.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Lover Unleashed by JR Ward and Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I adore both of them.  I highly anticipated the release of both for quite a few months lol.
8. Which did you enjoy least?

Not applicable
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I cheered for one hour.  My strategy was to open up blogs in batches of five.  I wrote a jingle and used it for each blog.  It really is a pain though when comments are blocked or require verification.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would love to participate again if it fits in my schedule!  I really enjoyed the mini challenges and cheering.  I hosted a challenge on my blog and LOVED it.  I would definitely be a host again hands down.  I didn't do near the amount of reading that I had anticipated but the majority of the fun is socializing anyways.

Ok one more hour to blast out!
~Helena

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...