Sunday, April 17, 2011

BBPCon: A wealth of information

 
This blog has been around for a little over two years now.  Just recently, we decided to start putting effort into networking and promoting our corner of cyberspace.  I have met a ton of really neat and helpful people through the conference and the amount of information is astounding.  School has gotten in the way of many of the panels for me, but I intend on listening to the recordings asap and putting all of this new knowledge to use.  I feel inspired and hopeful about the future!  Now if clinicals would just lay off a bit so I can enjoy more blog time...lol.  Thanks so much for an amazing conference!  The organizers and panelists are nothing short of super human :)  I will definitely be coming back next year!

~Helena

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...