Saturday, April 9, 2011

End of Hour 11 Update

Yea I am completely made of fail this hour lol.  However, I did complete a challenge, feed my critters, help make/eat dinner, and visit some fellow bloggers...so all is not lost.  Maybe next hour will fair better, as long as the fun keeps up; though I am more than okay with my dismal page count.

Current book: Lover Unleashed by JR Ward

Time spent reading since last update: 0 min
Total time: 2 hour 17 min
Pages read since last update: 0
Total pages read: 133

Mini challenges completed this hour: Crossword
Total mini challenges completed: 10

Random joy:


~Helena

2 comments:

Shanyn said...

Wow you are excellent at the mini challenges! I've only been able to do about half of them :)

Helena Sparrow said...

Thanks!!! They are so much fun. I only haven't done that really tough 'in other words' title one. I knew maybe 4 of them so I skipped it. Really neat concept, just didn't work for me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...