Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog Hop 5

Today's question from Parajunkee's Follow Friday is:


Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

JR Ward's Lover Mine and Lover Eternal

Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett

Fever series by Karen Marie Moning (5)

Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

~Helena

4 comments:

Marla said...

Hello, Helena. Thanks for stopping by. I'm here to return the follow. I'll be honest: I haven't read any of the HON series yet. I can, however, tell you that P.C. Cast's Divine and Goddess Summoning books were originally written for adult readers. They're incredibly funny, sexy, and thrilling. I've been hooked ever since I found Goddess by Mistake (which later became Divine by Mistake) in a library book sale. I wouldn't write them off based on HON. They definitely deserve their own chance. Have a great weekend!

Alyssa (Hesperia Loves Books) said...

Love your list! I'm also a new follower stopping by to say hello :)

http://hesperialovesbooks.blogspot.com

Readaholics said...

Hey Vamps, just stopping by on the follow. Just dig the blog name! Can't wait to hear what you have to say!
I'm such a fickle reader that my choice of books changes all the time.
Come check out my fickle choices!
Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
See ya!
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Helena Sparrow said...

Marla - Thanks! I will give it a shot :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...