Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fallen Angels Take Two

Synopsis Interlude:

"The battle between good and evil has left the future of humanity in the hands of a reluctant saviour and his band of fallen angels. Seven deadly sins that must be righted. Seven souls that must be saved. While his first task was success, Jim Heron is battling a demon that can take any form for the soul of someone he must identify on his own. If that weren’t enough, his old boss Matthias wants Jim to assassinate an AWOL member of The Firm – Isaac, the man Jim is pretty sure he is supposed to save. Jim knows first hand that once you’re in The Firm, there’s no getting out. But when Jim finds Isaac to warn him, he has been picked up by the police for illegal street fighting, and it is clear that Isaac is falling for his gorgeous public defender. Is their love the redemption that will save Isaac’s soul? Or has the demon Devina set an elaborate trap?"

Fallen Angels is a series done by the well known JR Ward. On October 5th of this year, the second installment, Crave, will be within my grubby lil paws. :) Although, I must say that the BDB holds a much larger part of my heart than this series, I am still eagerly awaiting its presence. Ward has placed small references to the brothers throughout the first novel Covet, due to the fact that this series takes place within Caldwell territory as well. Finding these little tidbits is like a great treasure hunt. Yes I do feel accomplished when I find one, yes it gives me warm fuzzies, and no I don't care if you are judging me right now.

The UK cover artwork was just released and holy hannah it is pretty!

Yummers!!!!

~Helena

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...