Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox


This is my first IMM post.  I see them in my feedbox every week; figured I would join in the fun since I have a bunch of books from April and May to share with everyone!

Special shout out goes to BBPCon 2011 and all the amazing organizers, publishers, authors, and bloggers that took part in making this conference a reality.  Many thanks to the publishers and authors that contributed the books that I received below (these are all paper books, I haven't received the ebooks yet):
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs (Walker Books)
Thunder and Ashes by Z.A.Recht (Gallery Books)
Dying to Live by Kim Paffenroth (Gallery Books)
Beyond Exile by J.L. Bourne (Gallery Books)
Virgin by Cheryl Brooks (Sourcebooks)
Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning (Sourcebooks)
Eternal on the Water by Joseph Monninger (Gallery Books)
Play Dead by Ryan Brown (Gallery Books)
Songs of Love and Death Anthology (Gallery Books)

Courtesy of the author, Jennifer Turner:
Eternal Seduction
Eternal Hearts

Courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales book tours:
Divergent by Veronica Roth

DTBs Purchased:
You are so Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
Beyond Heaving Bosoms by Sarah Wendell and Candy Tan
Bloodline: Reckoning by Kate Cary

Ebooks Purchased:
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Glimmer by Vivi Anna

Happy Reading/Reviewing!

~Helena

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have Divergent on request from the library! You have some great books listed! Happy Reading!

Helena Sparrow said...

Divergent was awesome! You will love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...