Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lover Unleashed Released!!!!

*********DRUMROLL*********



OMG can you tell how insanely excited I am?!  JR Ward releases her latest installment of the Black Dagger Brotherhood saga today!  Payne's story is told this time between the covers of Lover Unleashed.  I have purchased a virtual signed hardcopy.  All fans need to check out her site and facebook for future signings if they are interested.  It is really cool and amazing of her to do these signings!  And of course I also purchased an ebook copy.  It is necessary for me to have the book the instant it comes out, haha.  Yes I am an uber fan girl of JR Ward's if you haven't figured that out by now.  Go get a copy already!

~Helena

1 comments:

Gretchen Stull said...

You aren't alone! I purchased my copy on Nook at 11:00pm CST. The hardback was sent to my by Amazon. An ebook and a hardcover for less than the full cover price of the undiscounted hardback. If I hadn't been going to the signing, I totally would have done the virtual signing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...