Monday, June 7, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Anyone that follows the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer has heard about this newest novella, which follows the plight of a newborn non-vegetarian vampire army.  The hardback and ebook files were released on June 5th for consumption.  Hardback sales include a dollar donation to the American Red Cross Haiti fund, a more than worthy cause.



Am I the only one though, that can't seem to remember for the life of me who Bree Tanner is?  I will make a point to read this edition simply for series completion sake, if not due to intrigue; however, I really need a refresher course here apparently.  Anyways I digress...


A little over an hour ago, Meyer also released a free online reading.  Until midnight on July 5th, fans can read the entire novella absolutely free on their computers.  Make sure to check it out, whether you prefer the free computer screen version or one that you can hold in your hands. :)

~Helena

1 comments:

Gretchen Stull said...

No, I have no clue who Bree Tanner is either...except forgettable.

I plan to read it, too. I'll have to let you know what I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...