Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Short Review - Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon

I won't bore everyone with the details since Lily has already introduced the premise of this novel. I will just jump up on my well oiled soapbox and spout my opinion. :)

Yea, so just finished Nightlight. Honestly, besides a couple funny quote-ables like:

No. 1: "we went to a cemetery, the Chuck E. Cheese's of vampires!"

No. 2: "a cold seeking missile, I call, the vampire shish kabob"


No. 3-um 8: "That's when her hemophilia kicked in. The blood started spurting from her arm like water from a fire hydrant. The vampires held their faces up and opened their mouths to catch the blood, some twirling around and playing in the crimson torrents like kids on a hot summer day."

it was just as painful and actually more so than just reading the Twilight saga itself. Sorry Harvard Lampoon but watching 40 year old moms drool over barely legal...clothed Taylor Lautner is more fun than reading a couple chapters of this any day.

Rating: 2/5

~Helena

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Comment originally posted December 6, 2009. Reposted due to account error)

Ouch! Since I know you to be tough but inevitably fair in your reviews, I can only say this.

Helena: 1
Harvard lampoon: -5

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...