Monday, December 21, 2009

Rachel Vincent Contest

Rachel Vincent, author of urban fantasy and young adult paranormals such as Stray, Rogue, and the Harlequin Teen release My Soul To Take, has announced a new contest. In preparation for the December 29 release of My Soul to Save, Rachel is offering a signed copy of both My Soul To Take and My Soul To Save to a lucky contest winner.

Entering is as simple as filling out a short form with your name and email address, although there are additional ways to enter. For more information, please check out Rachel's blog. All contest entries must be received no later than 11:59pm (CST) on December 23, 2009.





~Lily

1 comments:

Vamps R Us said...

I read the prequel My Soul to Lose and the storyline was really interesting, not to mention free on my Kindle :). I will look into the others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...