Monday, May 25, 2009

A Cohesive Overview of the Season

I've been all about the True Blood info lately, huh? Well, I don't think that's going to stop anytime soon, because the more I see about the upcoming second season, the better and more enticing it looks.

HBO has been making promos left and right, the majority of which can be viewed in earlier entries of this blog. This video, however, is the first I've seen that really gives a tight, cohesive overview of the primary plotlines and characters that will be featured in the second season. This season, which is based off of Charlaine Harris's second Sookie Stackhouse novel, Living Dead in Dallas, seems to take as many liberties with the subject material as the first season did with Dead Until Dark. I only hope that all changes made will create better drama and heighten, rather than detract from, the appeal of Sookie Stakehouse and Bon Temps, Louisiana.




~Lily

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...