Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lover Mine Releases Today!


It's officially April 27, release day for Lover Mine. While I continue to wrestle with my Nook to no avail (it's the 27th, give me my bloody book you electronic bastard!), I'll leave you all with this hopeful quote from the story, courtesy of JR's message board:


"God, he loved life. Loved life and everyone in this house and all the people of worth in all the corners of the world. Fate was not easy... but it got things right. Eventually, everything was exactly how it was meant to be."


And a link to this review at Wicked Little Pixie. No spoilers, just an honest reaction that has me itching to get a copy of the book into my hands.

Happy release day!

~Lily

5 comments:

SIN said...

Haappy Release day to you too. I got my book during lunch break and have been stuck on page 21 since forever so I know what your going thru. Hope your nook is acting right now because from what I'v read this is going to be good.... HAPPY READING!

SIN said...

God I love it can't seem to put it down my self. I seem to catch myself holding my breath every other page. And as for the speed reading you are not the only one.

Vamps R Us said...

I am so far behind :( I wonder if this counts as a sick day. I mean I am sick of school coming between me and the bdb. ;p

SIN said...

Talking about speed reading, I finished the book this afternoon. I can't believe I finished the book in 3 days but I was staying up until 2 & 3 in the morning reading. I must say that she out did her self in this one. It just make you wish you didn't have to wait another year to read the 9th installment. I can't wait until you guys finish reading so we may discuss this further but I am going to hold my tonge. Hopefully you did call out sick. Let me know how it's going. My blog is sinsreviews.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!.

Vamps R Us said...

Chapter 50. I will finish this weekend hopefully. Its freaking awesome so far! Ill post my signed cover also! So pretties

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...