Friday, June 5, 2009

The Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent

I just learned about a shifter series that has apparently been around since 2007. I'm slightly disappointed that I hadn't heard of it before now, because all the comments I've found today have been very positive. Must track down copies and read for myself!

The series (called the Shifters Series and currently comprised of 3 books) is the work of Rachel Vincent. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I like what I'm seeing.

The first 3 books in the series are Stray, Rogue, and Pride.


The 4th book, Prey, will be hitting stores July 1, 2009. So far, the buzz is positive.



I'm looking forward to reading this series. If you already have and care to weigh in with your opinion, please feel free to do so in the comments. Or you can visit Rachel Vincent's blog here.

~Lily

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...