Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jared Leto the new Lestat??

I was prowling on myspace; I mean that is what myspace is all about right? While sifting through the usual celebrity blog garbage, I came across a jem! Yes my friends, this is a picture from the "official blog of Jared Leto." Please feast your eyes on the following:

"
Looks like Lestat is hanging with Robert Pattinson



So for comparisions sake, here is a look at Stuart Townsend who played Lestat de Lioncourt in Queen of the Damned (2002).

And here is Tom Cruise as Lestat in Interview with the Vampire (1994).

I personally have yet to read the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. This is something I do plan on getting to, all you scoffers out there claiming me not to be a "true fang fan". On the pictures alone, I do see the resemblance. I find Leto looks strickingly similar to Townsend's character. A rock and roll vampire is definitely something I wouldn't mind sinking my teeth into!

I must leave you with the following! Just notice the hideous cheetah print couch...yet I would allow it in my house if it came with a lounging Lestat complete with a shirt that he quite possibly ripped from the wardrobe of Elvis.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...