Monday, January 11, 2010

Cody Devereaux vs Wolfboy

I'm a fan of Conan O'Brien. I apparently have a thing for tall, sarcastic guys. Over the last several months, Conan has featured a sketch that any vamp fan can enjoy. Yes, I'm talking about Cody Devereaux, Conan's "sexy vampire personal assistant."


What are Cody's qualifications? He's a "brooding, handsome, misunderstood vampire who drives teenage girls crazy." He's also jealous, petty, and prone to suicide. If that's not enough, he has his own sappy theme song that cracks me up every time I hear it.

The best sketch involves Cody emo-ing out because Conan hires a passionate wolfboy assistant...and a mostly naked mummy assistant, and Cody doesn't like the competition.


Too bad I couldn't find video of that sketch online. I did find this sketch, though, which is also amusing.

~Lily


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...